Quality Assurance Manager
Why Software Quality Assurance Lead at Jenosize?
- You can initiate a QA process & method to drive a better performance.
- You will not be just a manual or automated tester, but you can be a High-performance QA that you can choose tools by yourself.
- You can participate in meetings and share your point of view with every internal team and customer to make it better.
- A variety of national front-row key accounts from different industries such as Government, Retail, Insurance, Fashion, or FMCG industries. They are waiting for you to make a greater impact and even-better software projects.
- Not only some features or modules of software but also every phase of the project such as requirement, UX/UI design, frontend and system is waiting for you to verify and improve quality assurance.
- Get yourself learnt and disrupted every day by surrounding yourself with a team that is full of can-do and will-do-attitudes and ready to move forward every day.
This position is for?
- Imperfectionists but love to create perfect digital products or softwares for people around the world.
- People who think out-of-the-box and always find better solutions and methods for effective QA.
- People who are sharp, analytical, systematic, crazy with product quality and process improvement
- Improve QA process & method to drive a better performance (best software quality assurance with less time spending)
- Reskill & Upskill QA to be a new standard that can utilize QA tools for effective performance
- Hire talented candidates to join the team by working with the HR Team.
- Evaluate product requirements, system designs, and application codes, providing a method of improvement.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements for testing.
- Develop testing that covers areas such as user experience flow, software scenarios, database impacts, regression testing, error/bug testing, or usability.
- Execute test plans and test cases to ensure a quality of deliverables.
- Test software by using best and high-performance methods (Manual and Automated)
- Coordinate with the development team and client to ensure issues are addressed, as well as identify improvement opportunities in the development life cycle.
Special Skill is a plus
- Knowledge of Test Automation (Selenium, Robot framework)
- Experienced in API Testing.
- Experienced in UX/UI Testing.
- Experienced in Data / AI / Chatbot Testing.
- Experienced in Process Improvement.
- Bachelor or higher's degree in Computer Science, Engineer, Business, IT, or a related field.
- At least 3 years in Quality Assurance (Manual or Automation Test)
- Strong in Skills: SQL databases, ability to read, write test complex SQL scripts.
- Have an experienced in Git command, Jira, Asana, Bit Bucket.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary increment by your growth
- Annual performance bonus by your success project
- Provident fund
- Social security and Group insurance
- Annual leave 10 days per year
- Monday breakfast
- Wellness and sport activity
- Party and Happy hours
- Free snack and drinks
- Company trip: domestic and international