JENOSIZE Co.,Ltd. 72/65 Moo3,Bangtalad, Pakkret,Nonthaburi, 11120 Thailand
Jenosize Digital Group
Design & Research:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Develop design to visualise concepts.
- Manage multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
- Work with both internal and external teams to clarify marketing strategy, creative direction, project objective
- Initiate and brainstorm ideas with team.
- Oversee the production phase to make sure this concept can be implemented.
- Update new design trends and techniques.
- Research on new topics, latest design trends and case studies.
- Share and talk with the team to grow together.
Special Skill is a plus
- Business logic
- Creative Methodology
- New Technology & Business Trend
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of UX/UI Design experience
- Proficient in XD, Sketch App for Prototyping, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Ability to design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototype from scratch with a user-centered design approach
- A portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrate experience with usable digital interfaces
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary increment by your growth
- Quarterly performance bonus based on your job role’s OKR
- Provident fund
- Social security and Group insurance
- Annual leave 10 days per year
- Monday breakfast
- Wellness and sport activity
- Party and Happy hours
- Free snack and drinks
- Company trip: domestic and international