People Development Manager (HRD)
JENOSIZE Co.,Ltd. 72/65 Moo3,Bangtalad, Pakkret,Nonthaburi, 11120 Thailand
Jenosize Digital Group
- Conduct training needs a survey, develop and manage training plans/training roadmap aligned with company direction on the employee development plan.
- Develop and conduct training courses including employee development activities both in-house and/ or external facilitators as plan.
- Build-up training center by centralizing and managing all required courses, instructors, enrollment system and evaluation and post-training follow up system.
- Develop and manage career development plan.
- Analyze, develop and manage succession plan, talent development and individual development plan.
- Implement succession plan and talent development through training and development activities.
- Manage training budget aligned with the training plan and individual development plan.
- Control employee training and development database with the HRIS system.
- Finding new tools for employee development.
- Perform a wide variety of on-going training, human resources development, and organization development assignments
The key areas include
- Training center build-up
- Competency development and career map
- Talent development
- Succession planning and individual development plan
- Organizational development
- Culture and engagement development
- HR strategy development
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources Development or related fields.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years hands-on HRD experience with sound knowledge in modern HR methodology.
- HRD Experience with Technology or Startup company would be advantaged. Hands-on experience in succession planning, career development planning, competency development and application of assessment tools.
- Skills in training courses development and able to conduct training courses.
- Able to coordinate with other functions and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, proactive, dynamic energetic and highly self-disciplined.
- Experience in built-up training center would be advantages.
- Good command of English and good presentation skill.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary increment by your growth
- Annual performance bonus by your success project
- Social security and Group insurance
- Annual leave 10 days per year
- Monday breakfast
- Wellness and sport activity
- Party and Happy hours
- Free snack and drinks
- Company trip: domestic and international