JENOSIZE Co.,Ltd. 72/65 Moo3,Bangtalad, Pakkret,Nonthaburi, 11120 Thailand
Jenosize Digital Group
Why IOS Developer at Jenosize?
- Not only challenging projects but also designing new technology platforms which serve business worldwide.
- An opportunity to build an extraordinary team, solve problems, and explore better technology solutions so that we could deliver the best to clients.
- Developing platform solutions such as Personalize marketing and customer data platform, HR solution, Live Streaming, Food Delivery & eCommerce, etc.
- We are working across different industries such as Retail, Banking, Insurance, Fashion, FMCG, Game, and e-commerce that you will earn a ton of experience at Jenosize.
- A variety of national front-row key accounts from different industries such as Government, Retail, Insurance, Fashion, or FMCG industries. They are waiting for you to make a greater impact and even-better software projects.
- Get yourself learnt and disrupted every day by surrounding yourself with a team that is full of can-do and will-do-attitudes and ready to move forward every day.
This position is for?
- Imperfectionists but love to create perfect digital products or softwares for people around the world.
- People who critically know how to code and how to coach.
- People who have management and self-organized skills.
- People who think out-of-the-box and always find better solutions and methods for effective development.
- People who are sharp, analytical, systematic, crazy with product quality and process improvement.
Design and prototype applications
- Identify, plan and prototype new features of mobile applications
- Design mobile applications keeping in view the customer needs
- Use and adapt existing web applications and keep abreast with market trends
- Develop and maintain APIs
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Test, release and support the applications
- Conduct various tests to identify malfunctions
- Implement the source code
- Translate code into user-friendly applications
- Implement new mobile products, applications and protocols as per market trends
- Stay up to date with the concepts and existing best practices for coding mobile apps
- Maintain internal and external communication
- Keep constant collaboration with colleagues with regard to innovating apps design and functionality.
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences Propose solutions based on the customer requirements
- Maintain strong collaboration with internal teams and colleagues
- Special Skill is a plus
- Experienced in React, React- Native skill
- Experienced in Data / AI / Chatbot
- Experienced in Process Improvement
- An undergraduate or higher degree in computer, IT or any relevant domain.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience as mobile developer, iOS developer
- Demonstrable portfolio indicating your products in the market.
- Extensive knowledge of programming languages like swift, objective-c
- Sharp, smart with strong analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work in team and coordination
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary increment by your growth
- Annual performance bonus by your success project
- Social security and Group insurance
- Annual leave 10 days per year
- Monday breakfast
- Wellness and sport activity
- Party and Happy hours
- Free snack and drinks
- Company trip: domestic and international